KRUSE-CLOTH is a nonwoven fabric developed with the specifi c purpose of cleaning blankets using automatic blanket washing systems.
To optimize the cleaning process it is required low linting and high absorbency of washing solution.
Those key requirements are assured by the following manufacturing highlights:
- Longer cellulose fi bres which enable stronger bonds with less propensity to tear under tension.
- Spunlacing process (High water pressure jets) forms a sheet structure by subjecting the fi bres to multiple rows of fi ne high-pressure jets of water.
This process enhance the mechanical characteristics of resistance during cleaning in dry and wet conditions.
- BETTER ABSORBENCY AND CLEANING POWER
- SOFT SURFACE
- NO LINTING
- HIGHLY TECHNOLOGICAL PRODUCTION PROCESS UNDER STRICT QUALITY STANDARDS
- AVAILABLE IN ROLLS OF 500 METERS IN ANY WIDTHS
K-CLOTH IS ALSO AVAILABLE IN DRY AND WET MINIROLLS